The Coolest Thing Made in Wisconsin contest is quite simple. Here are the rules:
- The product must be manufactured in Wisconsin.
- The company headquarters does not need to be in Wisconsin, but the product must be manufactured in a Wisconsin-based facility.
- The product must be made using a manufacturing process. For example, a restaurant that makes “made to order” pizzas would not qualify but a food manufacturer that mass-produces frozen pizzas would. Not sure if your product qualifies? Contact us.
- Companies may only have one product featured in the Top 16, so only one product nomination per company is encouraged.
- Winning companies are prohibited from participating in the contest for one year, while each winning product is indefinitely prohibited from being nominated again.
- Voting is open to the public and each person can cast one vote per day per device when voting is open.
Questions? Contact us.