WAUSAU – Five products from members of the Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce have been nominated in the Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce’s Coolest Thing Made in Wisconsin contest. These five products are among the 150 nominees from around the state.
Voting in the competition has opened and will continue through 5 p.m. on Sunday, September 20. Individuals can vote once per day. Almost 250,000 votes were cast in the contest last year.
The Chamber members’ products nominated this year include:
- Roofing granules – 3M Company, Wausau
- Ethos wheelchair – Ki Mobility, Stevens Point
- Pivot door – Kolbe & Kolbe Millwork Co Inc, Wausau
- Configurable dam gate hoist – Lemke Industrial Machine LLC, Marathon
- Teardrop camper – TCTeardrops LLC, Wausau
Keep reading at wausaupilotandreview.com.