What do you think is the Coolest Thing Made in Wisconsin?
The second round of voting will take place from Tuesday, Sept. 29nd at 9am to Sunday, Oct. 4 at 5pm.
How to Vote:
- Select the product that you think is the Coolest Thing Made in Wisconsin – don’t forget to look through the nominees on all seven pages!
- Once on your favorite product’s page, click “Vote Now!”
- Fill in your email address and click “Verify Vote.”
- Check your email and click the link to confirm your vote!
- Come back tomorrow and do it again.
You can view all the nominated products by scrolling through the pages below, and you can learn more about each product by clicking on it. The products are listed below in alphabetical order by company.
You must have a valid email to vote. If you have questions, please contact us.
Product: Injection Mold Electronics
Company, Location: DuraTech Industries - La Crosse
Description: DuraTech Industries produces a variety of Injection Mold Electronics (IME). Because of its design freedom, and ability to still meet functional needs, IME is becoming more widely used over other switch technologies by user interface manufactures in industries such as home appliances, automotive, medical devices, retail, consumer electronics, defense, industrial and aerospace. The cool thing is that these lightweight all-in-one parts require fewer raw materials, have no moving parts, can still make sound, and allow for a thin control panel by eliminating wires. The link to the following YouTube video provides a visualization/overview of the product. https://youtu.be/3gsnyvWnFrw